Luciano Gaspari

 

Born in Venice from a family of artists, he started his career as a painter in the 30s, to join the Spatialism art movement in 1951.

Between 1955 and 1968 he worked as art director for Salviati contributing creating a fundamental part of the company’s collection. In 1959, he initiated a collaboration with Livio Seguso, one of the greatest glass matters at the time, and together they created glass artefacts of superb artistic quality and execution.